Dr. Bui has a strong interest in applying multimodal, eclectic techniques of psychopharmacology and psychotherapy to the young adult population. He has a strong interest in cultural psychiatry and is well-versed in the intersection between law and psychiatry.
- B.S., University of California, San Diego, San Diego California 1997
- M.D., Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee 2003
- PGY 1 (Internship): California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship: UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- ABPN Forensic Psychiatry (2013)