A native of NY, Dr. Veeder has an interest in both brief and long term interventions when treating patients, with a particular emphasis on psychodynamics. As a member of the faculty, Dr. Veeder enjoys academics and the pursuit of knowledge, providing this in his role as a teacher for both future clinicians and his patients.
- B.S., Saint Bonaventure University, St. Bonaventure New York USA 2008
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo New York USA 2012
- State University of New York at Buffalo - Resident in Psychiatry (2012-2016
- Board Certified, Psychiatry
Memberships and associations
- Member, American Psychiatric Assocation (2012 - Present)