The primary focus of our laboratory is to understand the mechanisms of acute lung injury and ARDS, and in particular the role of mechanical stresses in causing or propagating lung injury.
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, Cambridge Massachusetts 2000
- Internal medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, 2003, Boston
- Pulmonary and critical care, 2007, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- American Board of Internal Medicine, internal medicine, 2004
Memberships and associations
- American Thoracic Society