Dr. Leitenberger's practice encompasses the full range of pediatric dermatologic conditions and also includes a special focus on genetic skin disorders, birthmarks (hemangiomas, port-wine stains, congenital nevi and others), and inflammatory skin conditions. Dr. Leitenberger enjoys teaching and regularly instructs pediatric and dermatology residents and medical students. She chose dermatology for the unique combination of medical, pathological and surgical care that dermatologists are able to provide for the body's largest organ.
Outside of work, Dr. Leitenberger enjoys playing tennis, hiking and enjoying the great outdoors here in the Pacific Northwest.
- M.D., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis Minnesota 2006
- University of Minnesota Dermatology Residency Program, Minneapolis, MN, 2010
- Oregon Health & Science University Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship, Portland, OR, 2011
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology, 2010
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Society for Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology Research Alliance
- Association of Professors of Dermatology
- Oregon Dermatology Society