Ron Sakaguchi integrates a systems perspective, design tools, and strategic innovation and entrepreneurship with a focus on execution in collaborating with graduate students in healthcare management and executive leaders. Ron has a clinical and biomaterials science research background, with experience in business development, design for strategic initiatives, facilitation of strategy development, and coaching. In the Division of Management, Ron is the course director for an MBA course in healthcare innovation and the graduate capstone business consulting program.
- B.S., University of California, Los Angeles 1976
- D.D.S., Northwestern University Dental School 1980
- M.S., University of Minnesota 1984
- Ph.D., University of Greenwich 1988
- M.B.A., Babson College 2008