Among Dr. Pommier`s clinical interests are breast surgery, colorectal surgery, hepatobiliary, pancreatic surgery, thoracic surgery and sarcoma surgery and carcinoid cancer. His research interests are breast cancer, endocrine tumors, sarcomas, melanomas and carcinoid cancer. Dr. Pommier received his medical degree from OHSU in 1983 and continued his medical education at OHSU by completing his general surgery residency. He completed two surgical oncology fellowships, one with the American Cancer Society at OHSU, the second at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York.
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University, Portland Oregon 1983
- General Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, 1990
- American Cancer Society, Oregon Health & Science University
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York
- American Board of Surgery, 1991