Dr. Richard Moberly is a family physician. He works with all of his patients to find the treatment best suited to their needs. He has special training in maternity care, endoscopy and global health.
Dr. Moberly's wife is a family nurse practitioner and they love to travel and explore the outdoors together. They have two dogs who get entirely too much attention. Dr. Moberly is a bookworm and enjoys various geeky activities. He feels that laughter is one of the best forms of medicine and is always willing to listen to a new joke.Read more
- M.D., University of Kansas School of Medicine 2006
- Family Medicine, Via Christi Family Medicine Residency Program, 2010
- International Family Medicine, Via Christi International Family Medicine Fellowship, 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Family Physicians