Rachael enjoys caring for patients of all ages, building long-lasting relationships with families, and promoting healthy lifestyle choices. For example, she has collaborated with local farmers to bring a fresh produce stand to the clinic in order to promote and increase access to healthy food choices.
Her doctoral work involved health literacy interventions at Richmond, efforts that have helped the clinic staff to improve how they communicate with patients.
When not caring for her patients she enjoys gardening, cooking, salsa dancing, volunteering, and spending time with her family.Read more
- B.A., The Evergreen State College 2004
- B.S.N., Oregon Health & Science University 2007
- M.S.N., Oregon Health & Science University 2013
- D.N.P., Oregon Health & Science University 2014
- Family nurse practitioner DNP clinical practicum, Oregon Health & Science University family medicine at Richmond, 2014
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 2013
Memberships and associations
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners