Education and training
- B.S., 1975, Oklahoma State University
- Ph.D., 1989, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- M.D., 1992, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Pathology Resident, St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, Portland, Oregon, 1993-1997
- Diplomate (American Board of Pathology), 1996
- "Human and Murine Antibodies Cross-Reactive with Streptococcal M Protein and Myosin Recognize the Sequence GLN-LYS-SER-LYS-GLN in M Protein." Journal of Immunology 143:2677-83, 1989.
- "Tropomyosin Shares Immunologic Epitopes with Group A Streptococcal M Proteins." Journal of Immunology 142:2475-81, 1989.
- "Murine Monoclonal Antibodies Identify Cross Reactive Antigens of heart and Group A Streptococci." Proceedings of the Tenth International Lancefield Symposium. 1987.
- "Molecular Mimicry: Streptococci and Myosin." Vaccines: New Concepts and Developments, Proceedings of the Tenth International Witebsky Immunology Convocation. 1986.