- B.S., Oklahoma State University, Stillwater Oklahoma United States 1975
- Ph.D., University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States 1989
- M.D., University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States 1992
- Pathology Resident, St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, Portland, Oregon, 1993-1997
- Diplomate (American Board of Pathology), 1996
"Human and Murine Antibodies Cross-Reactive with Streptococcal M Protein and Myosin Recognize the Sequence GLN-LYS-SER-LYS-GLN in M Protein." Journal of Immunology 143:2677-83, 1989.
"Tropomyosin Shares Immunologic Epitopes with Group A Streptococcal M Proteins." Journal of Immunology 142:2475-81, 1989.
"Murine Monoclonal Antibodies Identify Cross Reactive Antigens of heart and Group A Streptococci." Proceedings of the Tenth International Lancefield Symposium. 1987.
"Molecular Mimicry: Streptococci and Myosin." Vaccines: New Concepts and Developments, Proceedings of the Tenth International Witebsky Immunology Convocation. 1986.