Dr. Cirino is a Reproductive Psychiatrist with expertise in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders and other hormonal related mood disorders including PMDD, menopause and other reporductive related issues. She is currently the course director of the reproductive psychiatry course in the Department of Psychiatry at OHSU as well as the director of the Perinatal Mental Health Training clinic in the Center for Women’s Health that trains a number of residents, fellows and students. She also has expertise in Sexual Medicine and is an AASECT certified sex therapist and teaches Female Sexual Dysfunction to medical students and residents.
- B.A., Santa Clara University 1995
- M.D., Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine 1999
- Psychiatry, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, 2003
- Fellowship in Reproductive Psychiatry, McGaw Medical Center, Northwestern University
- American Board Psychiatry and Neurology, 2003 - present
Memberships and associations
- American Psychiatric Association