Dr. Hamilton specializes in caring for children with surgical problems of the chest, abdomen and soft tissues of the body. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters.
- B.S., University of Missouri Missouri 2000
- M.D., University of Texas Medical School Texas 2005
- General surgery, Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, 2013
- Pediatric surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, 2015
- American Board of Surgery, 2013
Memberships and associations
- American Pediatric Surgical Association