Dr. Noelck is a general pediatrician that cares for children both in the hospital and in the outpatient general pediatric clinic. Dr. Noelck enjoys caring for children with a wide array of childhood health issues including well child care, acute illnesses and chronic/complex medical needs. Through her role as a hospitalist and an outpatient pediatrician, she enjoys being able to provide continuity to her medically complex patients when they need to be in the hospital. When not at Doernbecher, Dr. Noelck enjoys spending time with her husband and young daughter.
- B.A., Smith College, Northampton Massachusetts 2003
- M.D., University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson Arizona 2009
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2012
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics