Dr. Michelle Noelck received her medical degree from the University of Arizona in 2009. She completed her pediatric residency training at Oregon Health and Science University in 2012, where she continued as chief resident from 2012-2013. Dr. Noelck is a pediatric hospitalist who cares for children admitted to the Doernbecher inpatient units. She has particular interest in quality improvement and medical education.
When not at work, Dr. Noelck enjoys spending time with her husband and three children exploring Portland’s beautiful parks.Read more
- B.A., Smith College, Northampton Massachusetts 2003
- M.D., University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson Arizona 2009
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2012
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics