Dr. Wollenberg is an anesthesiologist that specializes in critical care medicine, with a focus on cardiovascular and surgical critical care. He takes a special interest in the utilization of ultrasound to diagnose critical illness in the ICU. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his son, listening to and playing music, getting outdoors for an occasional adventure, and exploring everything the Portland area has to offer.
- M.D., The University of Arizona College of Medicine 2008
- Transitional year internship, St. Vincent’s Medical Center New York Medical College, 2009
- Critical care medicine, Oregon Health & Sciences University, 2013
- Anesthesiology, American Board Of Anesthesiology, 2014
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Anesthesiologists