Dr. Minette completed a residency program at the University of Iowa and a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital. She received advanced echocardiographic training at Miami Children's Hospital and at the University of California at San Francisco. She specializes in all echocardiographic imaging modalities including fetal imaging.
Dr. Minette also studied for two years in Spain at the University of Granada. She speaks Spanish.
In her spare time Dr. Minette enjoys watching her son play soccer and baseball. She also enjoys cycling with her husband and practicing yoga.Read more
- B.A., University of Iowa 1989
- M.D., University of Iowa College of Medicine 1993
- Pediatrics, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 1996
- Pediatric cardiology, Oregon Health & Science University, 1999
- American Board of Pediatrics, general pediatrics, 1997
- "First case of intracardiac foregut cyst occurring in the left-ventricular outflow tract" Pediatric Cardiology December 2013
- "Ventricular septal defects" Circulation November 2006
- "Survival of Candida sepsis in extracorporeal membrane oxygenation" Pediatric Critical Care Medicine November 2005
- "Low-dose coronary artery computed tomography angiogram of an infant with tetralogy of fallot using a 256-slice multidetector computed tomography scanner" Pediatric Cardiology August 2009
- "Long term outcome of Kawasaki disease using dobutamine stress echocardiography" Journal of Investigative Medicine February 1999
- "Cardiac function in congenital adrenal hyperplasia" Journal of Pediatrics June 2013
- "Real-time 3-dimensional Doppler echocardiography for the assessment of stroke volume" Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography October 2005