Dr. Kim Mauer joined the OHSU Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine in 2006 after completing both a pain fellowship and a pain research fellowship at Stanford University. She has been on the faculty of the Comprehensive Pain Center since that time and also works in the operating room doing general and regional anesthesia. Her publications include work on esophageal cancer, complex regional pain syndrome, intravenous lidocaine and intrathecal therapies. Dr. Mauer is certified in both pain medicine and anesthesiology.
- M.D., Universidad Central del Caribe, Bayamón Puerto Rico 1999
- Anesthesiology, University of Kansas, 2003
- Pain medicine, Stanford University, 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology, subspecialty certification in pain management
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Anesthesiology