Dr. Bos joined the OHSU Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in 2018 as a faculty member. She graduated from Harvard Medical School and obtained her MPH from Harvard School of Public Health, with a focus on maternal and child health. She completed her training in child psychiatry at the University of California San Francisco. Prior to joining OHSU, she worked as a child psychiatrist for the City and County of San Francisco Department of Public Health. Her interests are in community psychiatry, access to care, trauma and early adversity, and working with youth in the foster care system. She serves as a consulting psychiatrist to the Oregon Psychiatric Access Line for Kids (OPAL-K). She is also involved in resident education.
- A.B., Harvard Colege, Cambridge Massachusetts 2003
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, Boston Massachusetts 2010
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Publich Health, Boston Massachusetts 2010
- Adult psychiatry residency: San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services, San Mateo, CA 2014
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, University of California San Francisco, 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – General Psychiatry Board Certification 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Certification 2017