Dr. Desmarais enjoys being a general rheumatologist. She has a special interest in teaching and is participating in a faculty development program for educators. She has completed the USSONAR program in musculoskeletal ultrasound, and enjoys incorporating ultrasound use into patient care.
Areas of interest
- Arthritis and rheumatic diseases
- M.D., Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus Ohio United States 2011
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Chief Resident: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Rheumatology Fellowship: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
Desmarais J, Beier S, Deodhar A. Certolizumab pegol for treating axial spondyloarthritis. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2016 Aug;16(8):1059-64