As the clinical operations manager, Joe has responsibility for developing, expanding and supporting all clinical activities within the department. Joe maintains a clinical practice in oncology, while representing the department on many multidisciplinary committees. His administrative interests include improving systems of care, patient safety, and clinical pharmacy service development, while his research interests are in supportive care for oncology patients. Supportive care areas or research include antiemetics, infection prophylaxis and treatment, and management of chemotherapy associated toxicities.
- B.S., Purdue University, W. Lafayette Indiana 0 1985
- M.B.A., Indiana University, Indianapolis Indiana 0 1991
- Pharm.D., University of Washington, Seattle Washington 0 1998
- 1998- Oncology Pharmacy, recertified 20051995- Pharmacotherapy Specialist, recertified 2002, 2009
Memberships and associations
- American Pharmaceutical AssociationAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists American College of Clinical PharmacyOregon Society of Health-System PharmacistsInternational Society Of Oncology Pharmacy PractitionersAmerican Society of Clinical OncologyMultinational Association of Supportive Care in CancerHematology/Oncology Pharmacists Association of AmericaAmerican Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation