Dr. Pineda specializes in providing anesthetic care for children. He subspecializes in performance of nerve blocks for perioperative pain.
In his spare time, Dr. Pineda enjoys spending time with his family. Having 4 children in the home makes for a busy, but very fruitful life outside of work. On his spare time, Dr. Pineda enjoys playing ice hockey, sketching, reading, and weight training.Read more
- M.D., University of Missouri, Columbia 2003
- Internship: internal medicine - University of Cincinnati, Ohio, 2003-2004
- Pediatric Anesthesia, Oregon Health & Science University, 2009
- American Board of Anesthesiology 2009, American Board of Anesthesiology – Pediatric Anesthesiology Certification 2014
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Anesthesiologists