I have always found the Neurologic exam fascinating, which is what initially drew me towards the field of Movement Disorders. I enjoy using my observational and diagnostic skills to identify treatments for patients that will improve their quality of life.
In my free time I enjoy playing the violin and listening to live music, hiking and other outdoors activities, and attending events around the city.
I am interested in research focused on deep brain stimulation and tremor control in patients with Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor.
- M.D., University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine 2013
- Neurology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2017
- Movement Disorders, OHSU, 2019 (expected)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2017
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology, International Parkinson and Movement Disorders Society