Dr. Huang specializes in caring for kids with heart problems. She has advanced training in echocardiographic imaging (ultrasounds of the heart). Dr. Huang enjoys building nurturing relationships with children with heart problems and their families during in-hospital and outpatient care.
In her spare time, Dr. Huang enjoys spending time with her growing family including her newborn baby. She is so happy to be in Portland where she can enjoy hiking, the Portland Thorns and Timbers soccer teams and eating great food.
- B.A., University of Kansas Kansas 2003
- M.D., University of Kansas School of Medicine Kansas 2007
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, University Hospital and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, 2011
- Pediatric Cardiology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2014
- Advanced Imaging in Pediatric Cardiology, Stanford University, 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2011
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Echocardiography