Dr. Chang specializes in neurosurgery of the brain and spine. He has advanced surgical training treating complex spine problems. He understands the stress and challenges facing the possibility of surgery and aims to help patients achieve a peace of mind in understanding their problem. He takes pride in guiding patients through surgery toward their fullest potential recovery.
In his spare time, Dr. Chang enjoys spending time with his family outdoors, hiking, and camping. His hobbies include cooking, reading, and high fidelity audio. He has dreams of becoming a good fisherman.Read more
- B.S., Emory University, Atlanta Georgia 2002
- M.D., University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington Kentucky 2007
- Neurological surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash., 2014
- Spine neurosurgery, Washington University in St. Louis, 2015
Memberships and associations
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons