I am an anesthesiologist who is subspecialty trained in acute and chronic pain management. The management of chronic pain requires collaboration between the patient, me and other subspecialized providers. The goal acute pain management is to allow proper healing. The goal of chronic pain management is to help patients live more active and fulfilling lives.
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley California 1996
- M.D., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Michigan 2003
- Anesthesiology, OHSU, Portland, OR
- Pain management, Comprehensive Pain Center OHSU, Portland, OR
- Anesthesiology and pain medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology