"Life is a journey- and my career in healthcare has been an exciting journey that has spanned nearly 25 years. Starting in 1991 as a combat medic and in 1994 went to the Army’s LPN program. Eventually, after leaving the military I became a RN and later a NP. I have enjoyed each step of the way. I have worked in the neurocritical care unit at Loma Linda University for the past 3 years and prior to this I worked as a RN in the ICU at LLU for the past 10 years. The neurocritical care has been a calling of mine and a field that I plan on finishing my career in."
- L.P.N., Brooke Army Medical Center United States 1995
- B.S.N., Excelsior College, Albany New York United States 2011
- M.S.N., Loma Linda University, Loma Linda California United States 2014
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners