Dr. Eric Weathers is a graduate of OHSU’s Adult Psychiatry Residency Program and joined the faculty at OHSU in 2018. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Weathers treats acute and chronic mental illness in the hospital setting. In his role, Dr. Weathers also serves as a mentor and educator to residents and medical students.
- B.A., University of Texas, Austin Texas 2005
- M.D., Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, El Paso Texas 2014
- Oregon Health & Science University, Adult Psychiatry, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Psychiatric Association
- Oregon Psychiatric Physicians Association