Dr. Fialkowski enjoys the full breadth of pediatric surgery, and has specialized training in pediatric surgical oncology. Caring for children and families in this area takes a full team of dedicated doctors and support staff, and surgical intervention is one of the many ways we can help improve the lives of these patients.
- M.D., Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis Missouri 2004
- General Surgery, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO, 2011
- Pediatric Surgery, St. Louis Children's Hospital, Missouri, 2013
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, 2014
- American Board of Surgery, 2012
Memberships and associations
- American College of Surgeons