Eliesa Ing is a native of Oregon, who is happy to have returned to her home state after 18 years away. Prior to returning, she received her bachelor’s and medical degrees back East, then moved to Texas for her specialty training. She was then stationed in Germany working as a comprehensive ophthalmologist with the United States Air Force. She then completed her fellowship training here in Portland. Dr. Ing’s focus is on the surgical and medical treatment of glaucoma as well as complex cataract surgery. She divides her work between the VA medical center and Casey Eye Institute. Aside from work, she enjoys long distance running, baking, and spending time with her family.
- B.A., Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania 2002
- M.D., University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington Vermont 2006
- Ophthalmology - University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonia TX
- Glaucoma - Devers Eye Institute/Casey Eye Institute, Portland OR
- 2012 American Board of Ophthalmology