Dr. Behall specializes in treating acute and chronic pain issues, with advanced training in orthopedic acupuncture. She has a gentle treatment style that benefits sensitive patients and those new to acupuncture. She practices a patient-centered approach to medicine, working in collaboration with her patients and the integrative medical team.
Diane completed a two-year post graduate doctoral degree focusing on women’s health and chronic disease management. In addition, she completed advanced training in stroke rehabilitation and pain management at hospitals in Nanjing, China and Brooklyn, New York.
In her free time, she enjoys art and photography, long walks with her German Shepherd, traveling with her family, and all things science fiction.Read more
- B.A., University of Maryland, College Park Maryland United States 1996
- M.Ac.O.M., Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland Oregon United States 2008
- D.A.O.M., Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland Oregon United States 2018
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs), 2008
- Licensed Acupuncturist, 2008
- Acupuncture Sports Medicine Apprenticeship Program, 2017