Dr. Hargunani joined the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at OHSU in 2019. He came from a private otolaryngology practice in Portland where he had been since 2006. Dr. Hargunani completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship at Oregon Health & Science University before transitioning to his current practice. He completed his training in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at Oregon Health & Science University in 2006. He received his medical degree at Georgetown University and undergraduate degree at The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI. He is especially interested in helping children with hearing loss, and he focuses on treatments that will restore normal hearing and speech.
- B.S., University of Michigan 1997
- M.D., Georgetown University Washington D.C. United States 2001
- Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery - OHSU, Portland, OR, 2001-2006
- Pediatric Otolaryngology - OHSU, Portland, OR, 2018-2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology