Katie specializes in nursing anesthesia care. She loves anesthesia because it allows her to combine critical thinking with compassion and caring. She has provided care in both high-risk urban and rural settings. She worked previously in Minnesota at a Cardiac Center before returning to Oregon with her husband and two small children.
In her spare time, Katie loves fitness and the outdoors. She and her family love exploring the NW. They have a big dog and a bigger horse. Her husband is an Ob/Gyn across town. Her two kids have no problem filling up her schedule.Read more
- B.S., University of Minnesota Minnesota United States 2005
- B.S.N., Creighton University School of Nursing United States 2007
- M.S.N., St. Mary’s University of Minnesota Minnesota United States 2016
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Memberships and associations
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists