Bryan Wolf completed medical school at Rush Medical College, his transitional internship at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington, and his residency training at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Center. Bryan enjoys photography, outdoor activities and spending time with his family.
- M.D., Rush University, Chicago Illinois United States 2011
- Transitional Internship, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Spokane, Washington, 2012
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Colorado, Aurora, Colorado, 2016
- Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship, OHSU, Portland, Oregon, 2017
- American Board of Radiology, 2015