Dr. Togioka serves as the OHSU anesthesiology and perioperative medicine internship year liaison. In this role he helps guide anesthesiology interns as they navigate their first year as a doctor on the OHSU campus. The majority of his teaching occurs in the clinical setting either in the operating room or on labor and delivery. However, he also participates in the formal resident lecture series, in journal club meetings, and with oral board practice.
- B.S., Oregon State University 2003
- M.D., The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 2007
- Internal medicine internship, The Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital, 2008
- Obstetric anesthesiology, The Johns Hopkins University, 2012
- The American Board of Anesthesiology, 2012
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Anesthesiologists