Dr. Peters trained as a resident at OHSU prior to joining them as faculty. He provides advanced anesthetic care to patients of all ages and of all spectrum of injury and illness severity. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Peters is focused on providing safe, compassionate and thorough care to patients throughout their perioperative experience. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Peters researches the effects of anesthetic drugs on recovery from traumatic brain injury. He is married, and loves to explore and hike in Oregon.
- M.D., New York University New York United States 2013
- Anesthesiology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2018
- Research Fellowship, Oregon Scholars Program, Oregon Health & Science University, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- Oregon Society of Anesthesiology
- Society of Neuroscience & Critical Care