As a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Angella King Cole treats adults with acute and chronic mental health illness in the hospital inpatient setting. After conducting an in-depth psychiatric evaluation, Ms. King Cole works with the patient to develop a treatment plan to improve their quality of life. She also mentors and educates students from the School of Nursing with a focus on psychiatry. Ms. King Cole, a Northwest native, enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband and their two dogs.
- B.A., San Francisco State University, San Francisco California 1997
- B.S.N., OHSU School of Nursing, Portland Oregon 2016
- M.S.N., OHSU School of Nursing, Portland Oregon 2018
- ANCC Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Memberships and associations
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association, 2016