Dr. Guggenheim specializes in the care of children and adults with chronic pain and joint hypermobility disorders. She enjoys working with patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and associated complex symptoms. She likes to help patients navigate health care options and empowering them to make informed decisions.
When not seeing patients Dr. Guggenheim enjoys spending time in nature with her family and riding horses.Read more
- B.A., Reed College, Portland Oregon United States 2001
- N.D., National College of Natural Medicine, Portland Oregon United States 2007
- Naturopathic Primary Care, National University of Natural Medicine, 2009
Memberships and associations
- Academy of Integrative Pain Management
- Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians