Participate in a mindful yoga program that has been shown in clinical trials to reduce pain levels. This course combines gentle yoga, mindfulness training, and education about how mindful yoga can impact the experience of chronic pain.
Facilitated by Kimberly Carson, MPH, C-IAYT, a yoga therapist who co-developed the program and is considered a national leader in the adaptation of mindful yoga for medical challenges.
Spring 2019: Mindful Yoga for Chronic Pain: 5 week session series
5 week session series: April 16, 2019 - May 28, 2019 (No classes on 4/23 or 5/7) Tuesdays
Facilitator: Kimberly Carson
- Overview: Mindful Yoga Skillfully Coping with Chronic Pain: April 16th
- Mindful Yoga and Stress: April 30th
- Mindful Yoga and the Mind's Story: May 14th
- Mindful Yoga and Sensations and Pain: May 21st
- Mindful Yoga and Emotional Distress: May 28th