Current job opportunities:
Practice Enhancement Research Coordinator (PERC)
- ORPRN is accepting applications for 5 PERCs to serve a variety of clinical health care research, quality improvement projects, and practice transformation efforts across Oregon. PERCs are located regionally around the state; and ORPRN is looking to hire several new positions with an emphasis on locations in:
- Southern OR (i.e. Ashland, Medford, Grants Pass or Klamath Falls)
- Central OR (i.e. Bend, Redmond, Madras)
- Southern Willamette Valley (i.e. Eugene/ Springfield, Corvallis)
- Coastal (i.e. Seaside south to Coos Bay)
- Eastern OR (i.e. Pendleton, La Grande, Baker City)
- Other locations possible for consideration
- Please go to the OHSU jobs page for more information and to apply for position IRC86758.
Current internship opportunities:
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in internship possibilities.
Working alongside rural communities to find answers to important questions – and turn that evidence into action – are important aspects of my work at ORPRN.