The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Community Partnership Program is pleased to announce that a Tiered Grant funding cycle is now open. Applications will be accepted for projects that aim to address local, community-specific cancer-related needs in Oregon. In addition to funds, grantees gain access to trainings, technical assistance and networking opportunities to enhance project success.
The request for proposals is now available on the how to apply page of the Community Partnership Program website.
- Intent to apply forms due February 16, 2021
- Full proposals due March 16, 2021
- Visit our applicant resources page to access guides and webinars to support the development of your proposal.
Grants are available in three tiers to support organizations in taking an initial idea and moving through the funding tiers to develop a sustainable effort.
- Tier 1 Define Need: grants of up to $10,000
- Tier 2 Develop and Pilot: grants of up to $25,000
- Tier 3 Evaluate and Sustain: grants of up to $50,000
We highly encourage proposals that address cancer-related health disparities, including disparities related to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender identity, sexual orientation, geographic location and disability.
We hope you will consider submitting a proposal and/or sharing this opportunity with colleagues or community partners that may be interested in applying