The Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) is pleased to offer a grant opportunity to one primary care Rural Health Clinic (RHC) owned by a Critical Access Hospital (CAH) of up to $5,000.
Interested RHCs, propose an innovation project that seeks to improve operations, increase revenue, and/or improve workflow within their primary care practices. Applicant RHCs are encouraged, but not required, to partner with other healthcare affiliates, for example: hospital/healthcare system; public health; and/or local mental health providers to implement the proposed project. Clinics may propose to expand an existing program or implement a new project. Submitted project budget should not exceed $5,000.
- Take part in progress report calls and/or on-site meetings with ORH staff.
- Collect qualitative/quantitative project measurements and compile data for final evaluation report.
- Report on agreed upon indicators.
- Create a one page final report of project.
- Provide budget and spending reports at the conclusion of the award project period.
Applicants must complete an application which includes:
- Application Cover Sheet
- RHC Innovation Project Description Form
The proposal should be submitted in a single PDF document via email by the deadline to Rondyann Gerst | email@example.com. All submissions will receive a confirmation that the proposal has been received.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Application Deadline: 5 pm PST, October 2, 2020
- Awardee Announcement: October 9, 2020
- Project Timeline: October 12, 2020-August 13, 2021
- Mid-Cycle Report Due: March 1, 2021
- Final Report Due: August 27, 2021
Funding for this grant is supported by the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Rural Hospital Flexibility Grant Program (Flex).