The Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) is pleased to offer a grant opportunity for one Oregon CAH and a partner EMS agency, with funding of $5,000.
Interested CAH-EMS partners should propose work that seeks to improve targeted outcomes by strengthening the coordination between pre-hospital and hospital providers, policies and/or programs. Applicants may propose to expand existing programming or implement new projects. Proposals may target outcomes for care that is transferred from pre-hospital EMS to hospital providers, or from hospital providers to an EMS-based program, such as a Community Paramedic. Submitted project budgets should not exceed $5,000.
- Complete progress report telephone calls and/or meetings with ORH staff.
- Identify a minimum of two target improvement measures and baseline benchmarking.
- Submit a brief final summary and evaluation report.
- Provide final budget and spending tracking for the project.
Applicants must submit:
- Application Cover Sheet (Attachment A)
- CAH-EMS Partnered Innovation Project Application Instructions (Attachment B)
The proposal should be submitted in a single PDF document via email by January 29, 2021 to Rebecca Dobert at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will receive a confirmation of receipt.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Application Deadline: 5 pm PST January 29, 2021
- Awardee Announcement: February 5, 2021
- Project Timeline: February 5, 2021 through August 31, 2021
- Mid-Cycle Status Report Due: May 7, 2021
- Final Report Due: August 31, 2021
For more information, please contact Rebecca Dobert at email@example.com | 971-271-0481