Winter Series 2021: Telehealth Policy and COVID-19
January 22, 2021
11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Online: register here.
Starting in January 2021, the Center for Connected Health Policy (CCHP) will organize and host a telehealth webinar series targeted at Medicaid agencies. Webinars will take place every Friday over a four-week period during Winter, Spring, and Fall 2021. This webinar series is FREE of charge for all who wish to attend.
State Medicaid agencies are tasked with administering their own programs and developing telehealth policy that suits the populations they serve. The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated the need for collaboration and information-sharing across Medicaid agencies. A webinar series targeted at Medicaid audiences provides an opportunity for peer experts to share promising telehealth policy models and insights on “what works?” at a time of when Medicaid agencies are facing unprecedented public health challenges.
Invited speakers include Chief Medical Officers, Medicaid directors, program administrators, analysts, and other
Medicaid experts. Webinar attendees can expect to hear presentations from various state and federal Medicaid
agencies during the Winter 2021 series. Confirmed and invited presenters include:
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- California Department of Health Care Services (Medi-Cal)
- Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services (CMS)
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (Colorado Medicaid)
- Maine Department of Health and Human Services (MaineCare)
- Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission (MACPAC)
- Nevada Division of Health Care Financing and Policy (NV Medicaid)
- North Carolina Division of Health Benefits (NC Medicaid)
- Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority (SoonerCare)
- Oregon Health Authority
- Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS)
Winter Series 2021: Telehealth Policy and COVID-19. Each webinar will take place from 11:00a-12:30p PST
- January 15, 2021
CMS Waivers and State Plan Amendments to Address COVID-19
- January 22, 2021
Provider Engagement and Education
- January 29, 2021
Patient Engagement and Education
- February 5, 2021
What’s Next? A Roadmap for Telehealth Policy Beyond the Pandemic