Nominations are now being accepted for a rural or frontier EMS provider to attend the National Rural EMS & Care Conference, April 22-23rd in Columbus, Ohio. The scholarship totals $1,500 to cover conference registration and travel costs, and can include cost to attend the pre-conference EMS Grant Writing 101 Workshop on April 21. To nominate a provider (self-nominations accepted), submit a short paragraph about:
- What benefit you feel attendance would provide; and
- Explanation of how conference learning will be shared and/or incorporated into agency practice.
We seek participants excited to bring back some of the learning experience to their local site. Targeted outcomes are encouraged, for example:
- Goal to incorporate one nationally recognized protocol best practice.
- Create a poster/presentation/training module about something you learned.
- Plan to complete an action item, like writing or contacting a legislator about an EMS issue, such as reimbursement reform.
Please submit all nominations to Rebecca Dobert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations accepted through Friday, February 21, 2020.