Core Elements of Antibiotic Stewardship
November 21, 2019
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Audience: Oregon Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) and Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
This session will:
- Discuss the Core Elements of Antibiotic Stewardship
- Review the Oregon data on core element implementation among CAHs and SNFs
- Share recommendations for resources to support core element implementation
- Introduce the Oregon HAI team’s engagement plan and seek input from facilities on how best to engage on this topic
- Alyssa McClean, MPH, Training and Education Coordinator
- Lisa Iguchi, MPH, Epidemiologist
Date: Thursday, November 21st
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Registration Information: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3770523741708632577
Please follow the link above to register. You are encouraged to register well before the start of the webinar as your computer may need to download the GoToWebinar application. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with more information.