Apply by December 27, 2022
The Oregon Office of Rural Health offers the opportunity to obtain the only nationally certified training created explicitly for professionals within a Rural Health Clinic leadership role!
Learn basic RHC operations and detailed training that includes:
- A high-level overview of rural and non-rural health clinics;
- An understanding of the RHC program;
- The value of being a rural health clinic; and
- Best practices for a successful leader in an RHC.
Course Enrollment: Begins February 14, 2023. As soon as your payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification with further instructions for the course.
Content: The CRHCP Course consists of 4 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, Regulatory Compliance & Quality, and Federal Updates, with short pre-tests throughout the first three modules. To view the Learning Objectives, click here.
Course Format: Online. The course content is all online, with an online proctored final exam. The final exam test window will be April 24-28, 2023.
Length of Course: Approximately 15-20 hours. Most people require 4-6 weeks to complete.
Final Exam: The final exam will be online proctored only. It is 100 questions in multiple choice and multiple correct (select all that apply) formats. The final exam will be available April 24-28, 2023.
Additional information about the course can be found here.
How to Apply: If you would like to apply for this opportunity, respond to this email and complete the short questions below by Tuesday, December 27, 2022, at 5 pm PST. Awardees will be notified by January 6, 2023
- What is your name, full name and address of your facility and clinic, and position at your RHC?
- How long have you worked in an RHC?
- List one area you would like to improve your RHC knowledge.
- Why are you interested in obtaining your Rural Health Clinic Professional certification?
- I understand that this course takes approximately 30 hours, a total of four to six weeks, AND a Final Exam. I agree to complete the course and a short ORH survey once I have passed the course.