Pitch your change!
Are you leading a quality improvement or care transformation project that needs a little support to move to the next level? Consider pitching your idea!
HealthInsight Oregon offers an opportunity at their Annual Conference in May 2019 for conference participants to compete for a $1,000 Grand Prize to support a quality improvement or transformation project of their own design, related to conference core topics. Selected teams will pitch their project concept to the conference attendees, who will vote to choose the winning proposal. It could be yours!
- Your project idea helps your patients, health care setting or community.
- You have a plan in place and other resources dedicated to implementing your proposed project, and it will result in lasting change.
- Your project relates to the conference core topics.
Conference Core Topics
- Patient-centered care
- Health care affordability
How to Participate
- Submit your project idea by March 15, 2019. Sign up via SurveyMonkey to pitch your idea! There is time in the conference session for a limited number of project pitches. HealthInsight will review all submissions and contact those selected by March 22, 2019.
- Work with HealthInsight staff to hone your pitch. We’ll assist all selected teams, to give you the best chance at delivering a winning pitch. Each project will have 5 minutes to present to the conference attendees with a few minutes for questions.
- Conference attendees will vote to determine the grand prize winner. HealthInsight will announce the winner at the end of the conference.
Contact Natalya Wayne, email@example.com