Multiple days and topics
Weekly on Thursdays
June 3, 2021 to July 8, 2021
12 p.m. to 1 p.m. each day
Online, register here.
Join the Oregon Behavioral Health Initiative for a weekly 6 session series focused on making since of advance care planning.
Topics include a panel discussion on myths and facts about death and dying, unresolved grief and unfinished business, death with dignity in the state of Oregon, ideas on how to handle the belongings we leave behind, and completing the end of life paperwork including advance directives and a POLST (and how to make sense of it all).
Training Title and Dates -
- 6/3 - Panel Discussion on the Myths and Facts about Death and Dying. What are the experts seeing and recommending?
- 6/10 - Unresolved grief and unfinished business - What it means at the end of our journey.
- 6/17 - Death with Dignity in the state of Oregon - What are the facts?
- 6/24 - Making decisions now, how to handle our collection and belongings we leave behind.
- 7/1 - End of life paperwork? Making sense of the advance directive, POLST, and all the other forms of paperwork.
- 7/8 - Now is the time, let's complete the paper. In the final session we will be working together to complete the advance directive and reduce the the "bureaucratic hurdle" at the end of life.
Hosted in collaboration with the Oregon Behavioral Health Initiative specialists located in the following counties throughout Oregon - Baker, Coos, Curry, Douglas, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Hood River, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco, and Wheeler!