Presented by: Adrienne Zell, Ph.D.
January 14, 2021
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
In this class, Adrienne Zell Ph.D. will present the most common questions regarding survey design and administration - and provide the answers!
Topics we will cover include:
- Writing great survey questions
- Choosing previously validated questions
- Selecting survey software and administration methods
- Maximizing response rates
- Budgeting for your survey
- Designing your survey to facilitate data analysis
- Piloting your survey.
We will also touch on key regulatory issues and give some tips for developing a communications plan to accompany your survey. Although this is not a study design class, we will also provide some options for alternatives to surveys and briefly discuss the use of surveys in mixed-methods research.