These workshops cover the basic framework of the role and responsibilities of research coordinators, regulatory and policy requirements for appropriate conduct of clinical research at OHSU, and tools to assist coordinators in performing their role.
October 20, 2022
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Search "OCTRI Clinical Research Coordinator Workshop Part 4"
Clinical Research Coordinator Training Workshop
This 4 part workshop provides:
- A basic framework of the role and responsibilities of the research coordinator
- The regulatory and policy requirements for appropriate conduct of clinical research at OHSU
- Tools to assist coordinators to successfully perform their role
PLEASE REGISTER FOR ALL EVENTS SEPARATELY
- Part 1 – Research Basics
- Part 2 – Study Start-up IRB, CRBO
- Part 3 – Study Start-up documentation
- Part 4 - Study Conduct, Research Pharmacy, and Study Close-out
This course can also be helpful for new investigators interested in learning the nuts and bolts of study operations at OHSU.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to attend or participate in this event, please contact an OCTRI Navigator (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-418-9790) at least five business days before the event.