This one-day workshop is designed primarily for study coordinators to provide a basic framework of the role and responsibilities of the research coordinator, the regulatory and policy requirements for appropriate conduct of clinical research at OHSU.
March 19, 2020
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
3222 SW Research Drive
Portland, Oregon 97239
This 1 day workshop provides a basic framework for the roles and responsibilities of the clinical research coordinator, the regulatory and policy requirements for appropriate conduct of clinical research at OHSU, and tools to assist coordinators to successfully perform their role. This course can be helpful for new investigators interested in learning the nuts and bolts of study operations at OHSU.
At the end of the conference, participants will be able to:
- List the responsibilities of investigators, sponsors and IRBs
- Understand the duties of a clinical research coordinator
- List required research documentation
- How to grade and report adverse events
- Understand the ethical principals guiding the principles of human subjects research